This blog is filled with the thoughts, emotions and opinions of me. My name is Frauke. This is my blog. You are welcome here.
What you need to know before you start reading:
- I am German. I am probably more German than you can imagine. Not only am I on time every day of my life, I also never cross the street at a red light. Most of the time, sometimes I run a little late.
- I am just starting to be a full functioning member of society. I was a student until this year and now have the fun opportunity to figure out what to do with the rest of my life.
- I swear. A lot, actually. I speak like a well-educated sailor.
- I have a lot of opinions and feelings. I either hate or love something, someone or both. There is no in-between and I mean it. Every time.
- There are recurring themes in my life. I have a flat in Ireland, an obsession with Agatha Christie and a big, uncontrollable love for dogs. I am mentioning this here, since I will refer back to these things frequently.
- I update this blog every week, with my own texts and pictures.
So if I picked you up on an emotional level with all of this, feel free to click around and maybe even follow me!